NISTI invites you to a webinar of successful initiatives in Innovative Sustainable Solutions in Textile Value Chain.
Date: 5th March, 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 pm
Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qf-iopj4rGdDvLll8g6IVOYv4T6JNhnTM
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.)
The case-studies will be presented by:
1. Mr. Sreedhar P R , VP, KG Fabriks || Great place to work || Worlds most sustainable denim (Denim Division) – “Sustainability at KG Fabriks”
2. Mr. Gaurav Agarwal , AGM, Aditya Birla Group , Birla Cellulose – “Recycled MMCF for Circular Business Model”
3. Mr. Manish Bharati , Business Director, International Business Head, Raymond Limited – Sustainability at Raymond’s
The online event will give you an insight into:
– Context to sustainable practice in respective textile value chain
– Adoption and adaptation at stage
– Process implementation and challenges
– Measurement of sustainable success
The event shall be broadcasted live on Facebook and YouTube handles of NISTI.
Do subscribe our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYvxo52LkKLDwKZczhsmvg to remain updated.
Do watch live here https://youtu.be/fGND–tVaHM